Tuesday 27 March 2007

A short week

This is a message that, if nothing, else shows this blog is live and well. I'm away on holiday from Thursday night so there will be a break till 10th April.

In amongst writing the inspiring and inciteful paper for MLA North East, we've now finished for a while all our workshops with Year 11s. I was just writing up an evaluation on their use of web-based IM when I saw a nice BBC summary of Meebo at http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6498223.stm . It is always good to have something readable in the 'resources' part of the evaluation notes.

I wonder if any of my many readers is interested in a buddying session on ThinkFree ? We have some notes from a first contact session with a local school but it would be nice to develop some more detailed notes.

No comments: